Juliette Palarea, principal and designer at JPStyles, believes everyone should have access to the type of design that evokes an instant feeling of comfort and sophistication. Having completed numerous projects in the categories of renovation, remodel and new construction, Juliette and her team pride themselves on understanding the client's wishes and making them a reality.
Juliette's interest in design started early in her career with California Fabric Protection; a business she co-founded in West Hollywood, California. Her love of architecture and design was nurtured by the top area designers, who were also her clients, in Beverly Hills, Pasadena and the communities surrounding West Los Angeles. These designers realized that her gift was in spacial planning and the detail of interior design.
Juliette's projects have been features in Baltimore Magazine and Chesapeake Home, as well as the recognition from the Home Builders Association of Maryland for their Award of Excellence for kitchen remodel $300k to $400k. With millions of dollars in design projects managed, her success is not only in her execution, but also in the trust her clients place in her. She is frequently told, "I trust you...do it the way you think it should be done". Client trust and satisfaction is the ultimate endorsement.
All aspects of residential interior and exterior design and remodeling including:
- New construction site selection
- Interior drafting and architecture
- Kitchen design, appliance selection, custom cabinetry
- Flooring selection and sourcing, including custom design of area rugs, wood floor inlays and stone
- Wall covering, paint type and color selection
- Window design, sourcing
- Window treatment, custom design and manufacturing
- Specializing in unique and custom moulding and woodwork trims and lighting design
- Artwork, furniture, accessories